The terms used are not gender-specific.
Last Update: 29. July 2020
Authorised Representatives: Managing Director / Geschäftsführer Michael Bläsi
E-mail address: info (at) qbit (dot) de
Phone: +49 (0) 7251 931930
Legal Notice: www.qbit.de
Overview of processing operations
The following table summarises the types of data processed, the purposes for which they are processed and the concerned data subjects.
Categories of Processed Data
- Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses).
- Content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos).
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
Categories of Data Subjects
- Communication partner (Recipients of e-mails, letters, etc.).
- Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
Purposes of Processing
- Direct marketing (e.g. by e-mail or postal).
- contact requests and communication.
Legal Bases for the Processing
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), on the basis of which we process personal data. Please note that, in addition to the regulations of the GDPR, the national data protection regulations may apply in your country or in our country of residence or domicile. If, in addition, more specific legal bases are applicable in individual cases, we will inform you of these in the data protection declaration.
- Consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) – The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract and prior requests (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) – Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Legitimate Interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) – Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access to, input, transmission, securing and separation of the data. In addition, we have established procedures to ensure that data subjects‘ rights are respected, that data is erased, and that we are prepared to respond to data threats rapidly. Furthermore, we take the protection of personal data into account as early as the development or selection of hardware, software and service providers, in accordance with the principle of privacy by design and privacy by default.
Commercial communication by E-Mail, Postal Mail, Fax or Telephone
We process personal data for the purposes of promotional communication, which may be carried out via various channels, such as e-mail, telephone, post or fax, in accordance with the legal requirements.
The recipients have the right to withdraw their consent at any time or to object to the advertising communication at any time.
After withdrawal or objection, we may store the data required to prove consent for up to three years on the basis of our legitimate interests before we delete them. The processing of these data is limited to the purpose of a possible defense against claims. An individual deletion request is possible at any time, provided that the former existence of a consent is affirmed.
- Processed data types: Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses), Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Data subjects: Communication partner (Recipients of e-mails, letters, etc.).
- Purposes of Processing: Direct marketing (e.g. by e-mail or postal).
- Legal Basis: Consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR), Legitimate Interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- Controller: „Controller“ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Personal Data: „personal data“ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („data subject“); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Processing: The term „processing“ covers a wide range and practically every handling of data, be it collection, evaluation, storage, transmission or erasure.